Mike Smith promoted to Mechanical Contracts Manager
Congratulations go out to our former Project Manager, Mike Smith, on being appointed to the position of Mechanical Contracts Manager.
A highly-regarded engineer with more than 40 years’ mechanical experience under his belt, Mike began his career in M&E in 1978. Since then, he’s worked on and managed a wide variety of schemes throughout the North West with MEP project values ranging from £2k to £2.5m.
In additional to more traditional mechanical building services, he specialises in the design and installation of renewable energy systems including biomass, solar PV and ST systems as well as air source and ground source heat pumps.
- Negotiation of terms and conditions with both clients and third parties
- The production of contracts and other legal documents
- Assessing the levels of risk associated with projects
- Financial monitoring and control of contracts
- Estimating and project management
Since joining the company I've witnessed significant growth with new and exciting opportunities coming thick and fast. I look forward to playing a part in many of those, working even more closely with our Mechanical clients in the future.